Make sure you drop by and visit the SIRC onsite resource centre at the Summit where we will be displaying various CS4L and Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) materials both in print and online. The SIRC newsletter, the Canadian Sport Policy 2012 and additional publications will also be available.
Some key topics being covered at the Summit:
- Best practices for Implementing the LTAD Model
- Personal Best Programs – Physical Literacy Assessment in the Community
- Quality Sports Program
- Facilitating System Wide LTAD Implementation- One Sport’s Story of Culture Changed
- Developing Physical Literacy through a Progressive Development Model for Young Participants
- Train to train and the Teenage Brain
The Canadian Sport for Life National Summit will be taking place from January 28-30, 2014 at the Hilton Lac-Leamy hotel in Gatineau-Ottawa.