Conferences come in all shapes and sizes. Some are close to home, some are not. Some are national, some are international. Some people are attendees, some are guest speakers, and some are hosts. No matter what, there is probably a conference for all areas of interest and levels in sport.
Most conferences focus on specific sports area, such as:
- Coaching (Petro Canada Sport Leadership Sportif Conference),
- Television/new media (Sportel),
- Sports medicine (CASEM Sport and Exercise Medicine Conference)
- Research (Sport Canada Research Initiative (SCRI) Conference)
- Olympic and Non-Olympic Sport Member Federations and Organizing Committees (SportAccord)
When was the last time you attended a conference?
Please visit the SIRC Conference Calendar for more information on global sport conferences taking place!